Breathing salt-infused air preserves youthfulness, which is why fish never graduate from school. Indulge in your own timelessness with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $25 for a fair trade Himalayan salt crystal lamp with UL dimmer cord (a $49.95 value)
- $25 for 5 45-minute salt-room sessions and a bath-salts sample (a $63 value)
- $39 for 10 45-minute salt-room sessions and a bath-salts sample (a $93 value)
- $25 for a skincare package with a 1-ounce detox face mask, 1-ounce detox face scrub, and 1-ounce organic face lotion (a $54 value)
- $45 for a skincare package with a 4-ounce detox face mask, 4-ounce detox face scrub, and 2-ounce organic face lotion (a $90 value)
Isabella Samovsky fell in love with a salt lamp. Well, not just the lamp, but also the salt-assisted healing it provided. Her love for the salt lamp and its alternative approach to maintaining health inspired her to create Solay Wellness, a center that offers salt-based products and treatments. The Himalayan salt at Solay is harvested from ancient, mineral-rich seabeds, and can be found in hundreds of fair-trade and organic health, beauty, gourmet, pets, and lifestyle products including salt inhalers, natural rubber yoga maps, and soy candles. Solay Wellness also offers an extensive range of fair trade Himalayan salt crystal lamps with UL dimmer cords, which can be shaped like bowls, pyramids, globes, or salt shakers.
At the center’s private salt room, guests can meditate on lounge chairs as they breathe in the salt’s negative ions, which can help to reenergize the body, purify the skin, reduce stress, and alleviate allergy and asthma symptoms. Guests can also take up Tibetan singing-bowl sessions in rooms lined with ancient Himalayan salt blocks. Tiles and loose salt are also on hand to help stimulate pressure points in feet and give children a place to play. In addition to salt-based treatments, the center also offers reflexology and massage. Parking is available across the street, and a train station is nearby.