Like the Southern literary tradition, Southern cuisine is a part of American history and often covered with barbecue-sauce fingerprints. Savor an edible classic with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$17 for a Southern meal for two (up to a $38.40 total value)
- Two entrees and two sides (up to a $15.95 value per entree and side)
- Two drinks (a $1.50 value per drink)
- One dessert (a $3.50 value)
$34 for a Southern meal for four (up to a $76.80 total value)
- Four entrees and four sides (up to a $15.95 value per entree and side)
- Four drinks (a $1.50 value per drink)
- Two desserts (a $3.50 value per dessert)
Customers select their meal from a menu of comfort foods such as sauce-slathered barbecue spare ribs and fresh-baked meatloaf.
The chefs at Soul Fixins’ sate appetites and coat fingers with sweet sauce from classic Southern comfort fare during lunch and dinner. Barbecue spare ribs, chicken, and meatloaf glisten beneath a house-made sauce crafted from an original family recipe hidden in the pages of Mark Twain's autobiography. Sides of candied yams and collard greens fill plates, and slices of sweet potato pie inspire vows to never skip dessert. Guests relax inside the cozy dining room, with well-worn wooden tables and cheery red accents.