In a proper tasting, wine must be held up to the light to gauge its color, tossed on a cat's back to judge its acidity, and sipped through a crazy straw to annoy the host. Become the toast of any tasting with today's Groupon.
$69 for an Off-Road Wine Tour for One (Up to $125 Value)
- Tastings of 18 wines at three wineries
- Vineyard and barrel-room tour
- Lunch or appetizers
- Take-home wine glass
- Scenic ride through wine country in a Jeep
- Tours begin at the pickup location at 28459 Old Town Front Street in Temecula
- Valid for all weekday and weekend tours
Sunrider Wine Tours
Sunrider Wine Tours' knowledgeable guides⎯all of whom are or have been local-winery and vineyard employees⎯cart tourists through Southern California wine country's rural terrain in open-air or covered Jeeps. The guides share information on Temecula's history and first-hand knowledge of vino-making processes while shuttling guests to tastings at local wineries and answering questions, such as what tannins are and who invented grapes.