Groceries, like electricity and phone calls to Karl Malone, are a basic living expense. Get the fundamentals with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$15 for a bundle of organic produce (up to a $34.95 total value), which includes:
- 1 pound of heirloom tomatoes (a $2.99 value)
- 3–4 pounds of sapodilla fruit (up to a $9.96 value)
- Kale (a $3 value)
- Watercress (a $4 value)
- Fresh bibb lettuce or greens (a $4 value)
- A half-pound of quinoa (a $4 value)
- Fresh salsa (a $6 value)
- 1 pound of Florida oranges (a $1 value)
$20 for a fresh bundle of organic produce with herbs (up to a $50.95 total value), which includes:
- All of the products included in the above organic-produce package (up to a $34.95 value)
- One bunch of wheatgrass sufficient for two shots of juice (an $8 value)
- Dill (a $2 value)
- Rosemary (a $2 value)
- Cilantro (a $2 value)
- Basil (a $2 value)
SW Ranches Farmers Market
Drawn to a tomato picked right from the vine, a small girl breaks its crimson skin with her teeth, its earthy scent and tart-sweet flavor imprinting forever on her mind. This childhood memory of her family's garden inspired Sheila to establish SW Ranches Farmers Market, where shoppers can nibble on samples of the day's harvest just as Sheila did as a little girl. The produce on display is all grown sustainably and without pesticides, whether it is cultivated by Sheila and her crew or brought to the site from local farms.
Patrons can suss out the available options on the market's website in order to plan meals or find something that fits in a factory-defect cornucopia. Shoppers stock pantries with other organic options when available, including cereal, flour, seasonings, meats, and fish. Some summer nights, the market shows outdoor movies with a focus on healthy foods, such as the documentary Forks Over Knives.