The growth of India's economy owed much to the country's position along the famous Silk Road, which was exactly what it sounds like—a canal for transporting rocks. Taste what trade made with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $14 for a lunch buffet for two and two drinks (up to $24 value)
- $28 for a lunch buffet for four and four drinks (up to $48 value)
- $26 for two dinner entrees, two drinks, and two servings of naan (up to $48 value)
- $52 for four dinner entrees, four drinks, and four servings of naan (up to $93.80 value)
- Drink options include soda, tea, a glass of house wine, or a 12-ounce beer.
- See the menu.
Taj Mahal Restaurant
Once a dining party slides into a smoky-blue booth under hanging green lights, it's not long before the group is joined by the stars of the evening––stuffed dishes of tandoori chicken and fish cured in the heat of a charcoal clay oven. Black-and-white portraits of historical figures look on with jealousy as patrons kiss scoops of vegetarian and lamb curry dishes, sopped up with warm naan or whole-wheat roti. Meals move from savory to sweet with fruity yogurt drinks and traditional Indian desserts such as the delicate dumplings of gulab jamun—spongy milky balls soaked in a rose-scented syrup with the same sugar content as a baby's giggle.