Choose from Five Options
- $21 for three 60-minute all-level group lessons ($45 value)
- $21 for three 60-minute advanced-player drill groups ($45 value)
- $7 for one 60-minute advanced-player drill group ($15 value)
- $25 for one 60-minute private lesson ($75 value)
- $5 for one Friday-night mixer ($10 value)
Advanced-player drill groups are recommended for players ranked 4.0 or higher. If desired, customers may bring family or friends with them to share each private lesson.
Tennis mixers are held every Friday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. in round-robin-style matches on 16 clay courts. During the mixer, one court is a designated lesson court on which players can practice while they wait their turn.
Tennis In Orlando
The head coach at Tennis In Orlando is a big believer in practice. As such, he recommends that players hit tennis balls as much as they can, whether that means volleying against the side of a house or rallying with a player of equal or better skill over a pile of apples in the grocer’s produce section. During lessons, he observes players to identify both their strengths and weaknesses. Next, he’ll offer up advice and design a variety of drills that home in on the areas where they could use improvement.
649 W Livingston St
Orlando, Florida 32801Get Directions