Art helps people reach a wide audience without shouting from the top of radio towers, provocatively dancing behind local TV field reporters, or tying speech bubbles to migrating birds. Express yourself with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$62.50 for a one-week June art-camp session ($125 value)
- Morning sessions: for children aged 5–9, meeting from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. each day
- Afternoon sessions: for children aged 10 and older, meeting from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. each day
Customers may choose any available camp session in June:
- June 9–13: Art Around the World
- June 16–20: 2-D and 3-D Mixed Media
- June 23–27: Animals in Art
The Art Studio of Carmel
Between the four of them, the instructors at The Art Studio of Carmel have more than 125 years of teaching experience. The women lead art classes designed to both guide and inspire creative minds and help visitors unwind with artistic projects. After-school programs keep kids occupied with themes that rotate with the seasons, including Halloween-themed projects in October or easy paintings of white snow on white paper in December.