Wine can function as a social lubricant and conversation starter, especially if you slowly fill the room with it. Uncork a good time with this Groupon.
$69 for four-course dinner for two ($138 total value)
- Two appetizers, chosen from pork potstickers, calamari, or bruschetta
- Two salads, chosen from tossed or Caesar
- Two entrees, chosen from parmesan-crusted salmon, tournedos oscar, or chicken chardonnay
- Two desserts, chosen from banana bread pudding, chocolate mousse, or crème brulee
- One preselected bottle of red or white wine
The Cork House Broker Restaurant
To say The Cork House Broker Restaurant is a wine restaurant that just happens to serve food wouldn't be totally inaccurate. The extensive wine list encompasses a wide range, welcoming bottles of sparkling and still, red and white, inexpensive and indulgent. Those who join the restaurant's wine club receive exclusive invitations to events such as wine dinners, tastings, cooking classes, and meet-and-greets with winemakers.
With that said, the restaurant’s chefs certainly know their way around the kitchen. Guests can pair their wines with a flight of carefully curated cheeses, made from goat's and cow's milks, or consult a dinner menu filled with timeless entrees including steak diane, french onion soup, and fabulous mussels. Meals unfold in the restaurant’s intimate dining room or under the patio’s generously shady cover of trees.
86% of 59 customers
“A wonderful and fun place with great wine”
“The food was really good and the waiter was great. ”
“Great service and great food!!”
4900 East Colfax Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80220