United States residents who sample other cultures' cuisines open their minds to whole new worlds of customs, resources, and meals that don't go with ketchup. Learn about the Emerald Isle with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a three-course tasting dinner for two (a $110 value). Each diner receives the following:
- Choice of creamy potato soup prepared with duck consommé and sweet Vidalia onions or crunchy green garden salad with Emerald's signature 27-herb tangy tomato dressing
- Choice of court bouillon-poached salmon in a saffron-caper cream sauce or Irish-roasted duck with a brandied cherry sauce and a cranberry-studded dressing
- Choice of housemade Jameson's Irish whiskey cake with vanilla scented whipped cream or rich Belgian silky chocolate mousse with sweet orange flavor
- All entrees are served with fresh baked Irish bread and fresh local vegetables
$99 for a chateaubriand and lobster dinner for two (a $240 value). Each diner receives the following:
- Irish potato soup and soda bread
- House salad with irish red house dressing
- Cut of chateaubriand beef tenderloin and lobster, carved tableside and served with beaujolais sauce and fresh garden vegetables
- One slice of irish whiskey cake
The Emerald Restaurant
The Emerald Restaurant's quaint cottage, just minutes from Hill Country Galleria and Lake Travis, flings open its wooden doors to welcome diners into a fairy-tale-like milieu rich with Irish china, lace tablecloths, and fine crystal. Originally built as a private residence, The Emerald Restaurant has enjoyed 30 years as a community landmark under the ownership of the Kinsella family. Just like lunch in elementary school, most meals are presented on a silver platter, showcasing European-style and modern American cuisine including steaks, lobster, fish, and duck. The intimate space sets a romantic mood that frequently attracts wedding proposals and exchanges of everlasting-platonic-friendship rings.