On television, criminal investigators are slick and relentless, which explains why most kids want to grow up to be cops, actors, or a pair of sunglasses. Shine like a snooping star with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for one ticket to a two-hour murder-mystery dinner (a $60 value)
- $57 for two tickets to a two-hour murder-mystery dinner (a $120 value)
- A house salad
- An entree choice of an 8-ounce cut of prime rib with a baked potato; blackened-chicken pasta; fried tilapia with a baked potato; or baked ziti with marinara sauce
- A dessert of pineapple-orange cake
- Drinks are not included in this Groupon but are available for purchase
As taste buds examine a scrumptious spread, exercise detective skills with Of Sound Mind and Dead Body, an evening of faux fatalities that take place during a magic show. The comic mystery begins with the murder of Great Scott, a celebrated illusionist, during his own act, prompting a detective to arrive on the scene and locate the perpetrator in the audience. Slyly sleuthing and sorting out clues, attendees work with tablemates to solve the caper and clear their good names and sketch out blueprints for a deerstalker hat with integrated deer radar. The Murder Mystery Company recommends that guests arrive 30 minutes before the show begins. See the schedule for a list of performances, currently slated for Fridays and Saturdays at 7 p.m.
The Murder Mystery Company
The Murder Mystery Company's talented troupe of improv actors performs live-action murder mysteries at public and private events to sharpen guests' latent detective skills. Throughout the play, the cast drops hints and misdirects blame, inviting audience members to get involved in a web of intrigue and hilarity. Besides public dinner parties, murder mysteries can unfold during corporate events, team-building exercises, and birthday parties for aging Sherlock Holmes impersonators.