Ben Hogan called the pitching wedge "the equalizer" for its ability to rescue players from difficult lies and because he used it to enforce democracy. Add character to your clubs with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $69 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for one, $10 range credit, and a 2-for-1 golf pass for a following visit ($208 value)
- $129 for an 18-hole round of golf with cart rental for two, $20 range credit, and two 2-for-1 golf passes for following visits ($406 value)
Desert Pines Golf Club
From the framed photos of legendary players lining the walls of the stately clubhouse to the last putt on the meticulously manicured 18th green, Desert Pines Golf Club surrounds players with tradition. Named one of the Top 50 Public Courses in the nation by Golf Digest, the Pete Dye design opened in 1997 and received a major overhaul 10 years later, complete with 18 newly designed and rebuilt greens. The course features rolling mounds and thousands of mature pines that delineate narrow fairways, yielding beautiful views and occasional lucky bounces back to safety. Unlike other area courses and driving ranges that double as airport runways, wind isn't much of a factor at Desert Pines, thanks to its low elevation, dense foliage, and zero-gravity tee boxes.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Total length of 6,810 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 70.6 from the back tees
- Course slope of 125 from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
3415 E Bonanza Rd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89101