- $12 for $20 worth of pizza and family-style Italian food
- Valid only for pickup or delivery
- Orders available: Sunday–Thursday, 11am–9:30pm; Friday–Saturday, 11am–10:30pm
- Delivery radius: 5 miles
- Delivery fee: $2.50
How to Order Online
1. Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
2. Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My vouchers” at any time to begin your order.
3. Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your voucher.
4. You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
Papa Saverio's Pizzeria
Originally born in Naples in 1897, Papa Saverio Frank Rosati left for a new life in America in 1905. His Old-World roots remain grounded over the decades thanks to a weekly tradition: Papa Saverio’s Sunday dinners. Family members flocked to his home to find Papa Saverio already in the kitchen, preparing Italian feasts from scratch. In the spirit of these from-the-heart meals, the younger generations founded Papa Saverio's Pizzeria to share Italian home cooking with the public.
Four Things to Know
- Learning the recipes took time. Over the course of two generations, Papa Saverio's family members gradually learned to prepare the dishes they grew up eating.
- Choice begins with the crust. When building a pizza, diners can choose to create a thin-crust, pan, or Chicago-style deep-dish pie.
- It's OK to order for the table. In addition to individual entrees, the menu features family-style pasta dishes meant to feed five or six people.
- New-World favorites are also available. The pizzeria branches out by offering half-pound cheeseburgers, fried chicken, and full racks of ribs.