What You'll Get
Choose from Two Options
- $103 for 5 group reformer classes ($215 value)
- $197 for 10 group reformer classes ($385 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; membership expires 120 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only for new clients and those who have not visited within the past 6 months. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About My Thrive Pilates
At My Thrive Pilates, 100 is a magic number. At a minimum, every group reformer instructor must have that many hours of student teaching and observation before leading a class. It might go without saying, but My Thrive Pilates pegs its group reformer classes as one of its specialties—but not its only. Here are a few of the different ways you can get fit at My Thrive Pilates:
- Group reformer: These classes take place on resistance machines, which test muscle control and balance with springs. Group reformer sessions work the entire body, but varying levels of resistance ensure you get the most out of your time.
- Mat: Somewhat similar to yoga, in that the entire class takes place on a mat and utilizes gravity to work muscles—especially the core. Mat classes often incorporate props, too, such as rings and straps for a more-diverse workout.
- TRX: A complete diversion from Pilates, TRX workouts consist solely of suspension training. Students use bands to work the entire body with quick transitions, shifts in bodyweight, and different angles to work every muscle.