About Your Great Wolf Lodge Getaway
- Book to stay between December 10 and February 15.
- Prices vary by day; the price listed is the lowest possible and may not be available all days.
- Click on a date on the booking calendar to see the individual prices by day.
- Daily water park passes for each registered guest, up to the standard room occupancy, are included in all options. (Additional guests up to the maximum occupancy may be added for $50 per person per night.)
See additional details regarding room occupancy, water park passes, and more on the Fine Print & Details tab above. See FAQs here.
Property at a Glance: Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells
The heart and soul of Great Wolf Lodge Wisconsin Dells is its 80,000-square-foot indoor water park. Splashy rides such as the Howlin’ Tornado—an enclosed water slide that shoots you through a six-story funnel—and a zero-depth-entry wave pool with 3-foot swells surround the park’s iconic hub: a four-story treehouse with a 1,000-gallon tipping bucket. Younger kids will have a blast with the gentle spray features of Cub Paw Pool.
The water park, which hovers around 84 degrees all year long, isn’t the resort’s only family-friendly activity. You’ll also find an arcade with more than 100 games and Scooops Kid Spa, complete with ice-cream-sundae pedicure chairs.
- Extended and exclusive water park access: You can enter the water park at 1 p.m. on the day you check in and stay until close on the day you check out (essentially 2 days’ water park admission). And since there are no day passes for outside visitors, resort guests have exclusive access and won’t get stuck in long lines.
- Family-friendly fun: There are plenty of games and activities for kids of all ages. Explore all activities by age group here.
- Hands-on crafts and activities such as face painting and balloon twisting during the Lunch Time Lineup can entertain young children when they want a break from the water park action.
- Roomy suites comfortably sleep up to six, seven, or eight people. Some suites provide extra privacy with enclosed bunk beds or lofted second bedrooms.
- Where to eat: There are four restaurants and snack bars, including the classy Lodge Wood Fired Grill.
- Add a Paw Pass or Pup Pass to your stay to enjoy kid-friendly activities and sweets at Creation Station, MagiQuest, Bear Paw Sweets & Eats, and more at a discounted rate. See everything that’s included—as well as other available packages—here (additional fees apply).
- Safety first: Complimentary life jackets in multiple sizes and trained life guards help keep families safe and secure.
- Distance from Milwaukee and Chicago: about 120 miles from Milwaukee and 190 miles from Chicago
Our Guide to Great Wolf Lodge
Our best tips on how to avoid crowds, dine on a budget, and dress down at Great Wolf Lodge