From Our Editors
Five Things to Know About Crepevine
Combining European and Californian sensibilities, Crepevine offers a casual bistro experience where visitors can enjoy organic, fair-trade coffee and light café fare. Read on to learn more about Crepevine’s dedication to quality ingredients:
- There’s a crepe for almost every taste bud. Savory crepes filled with chicken and curry are available alongside sweet crepes stuffed with caramelized bananas and caramel-rum sauce.
- All-natural meats dominate the menu. In addition to wild Canadian salmon, Crepevine also uses hormone- and antibiotic-free beef in its dishes.
- The eggs come from cage-free chickens.
- Crepevine’s produce didn’t travel far. Whenever possible, the restaurant buys fruits and vegetables from local farmers.
- The menu also accommodates restrictive diets. Gluten-free pastas and crepes are available.