Personal training session, LED light therapy, and myofascial stretching aim to reduce unwanted fat deposits, increase mobility, and more
What You'll Get
- Electrical muscle stimulation: EMS (Electrical muscle stimulation): EMS training is an extremely effective and efficient workout, just 25 minutes of EMS training is equivalent to 90 minutes of high-intensity strength training. EMS delivers an intense, low impact workout that also improves posture and reduces back pain.
- LED light therapy A light energy device is used to cause the fat cells to release their contents, aiming to reduce unwanted fat deposits.
- Myofascial Recovery Stretch: During the session, both muscles and fascia are stretched to increase mobility and circulation, reduce pain, and more.
- Typical treatment areas for LED light therapy: neck, arms, belly, love handles, buttocks, inner and outer thighs.
- What’s included:
- In-person consultation
- Body composition analysis
- Recovery time: no downtime
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Element Fitness
Along with our signature EMS Training, Element Fitness focuses on two distinct treatments to help clients look and feel their best.
- Body contouring: Element Fitness LED system shines a specialized light at fat cells, breaking them apart while tightening surrounding skin for a slimmer physique without any surgery or downtime.
- Fascial stretching: Half- or full-body treatments help reinvigorate bodies by relaxing the web of connective tissue around muscles, releasing tension and restoring range of motion