1 - 10 of 128
From Our Editors
While a classic coloring book is a great way to spend your time in all weather, a visit to the interactive Crayola Experience Mall of America imagines a whole new way for kids to tap into their creativity. With 60,000 square feet of space and over 20 hands-on attractions, the day is sure to cultivate hours of colorful play
Here's a look at some of the attractions:
- New in 2019: Scribble Scrubbies: Attention Pet Lovers! Don't miss Crayola's NEW award-winning toy turned life-sized attraction. Color, splash and play with your FREE Scribble Scrubbie* - a fuzzy, washable pet perfect for endless, creative fun!
- New in 2019: Silly Selfies: Takes selfies to a whole new level by making a color a digital mask. Guests can choose between becoming a robot unicorn, a rock star parrot or even a zany pirate bunny. With over 6,000 possible combinations, the sky is the limit. But there's more! Walk up and touch your selfie to animate it. You can literally watch your zany self projected into an underwater seascape or royal room only Crayola could create.
- Crayon Factory: Families can grab a seat at the live theater show and watch the resident "crayonologist" cook up a batch of brightly-hued, real Crayola crayons.
- Colossal Caddy: Artists-at-heart choose from thousands of Crayola crayons to color to their heart's content.
- Modeling Madness: Kids can take a hands-on approach and test their sculpting skills with Crayola Model Magic clay.
- Drip Art: A masterpiece is made by loading crayons into the drip art machine, where they melt into a unique, swirled artwork.