About this Business
- HoursSun-Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
From Our Editors
In Focus: Boston Super Tours
- What it is: a sightseeing company that ferries tourists around Boston
- Most vintage-looking conveyance: the hop-on-hop-off trolleys, which take tourists past significant sites including Harvard Square, Fenway Park, and Boston Common
- Second most vintage-looking conveyance: WWII-era amphibious duck boats, which patrol the harbor for views of the New England Aquarium, Charleston Navy Yard, and more
- Charters: Plot your own course around Boston with a charter trip on a trolley or duck boat; popular occasions include birthdays, weddings, and school celebrations.