All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $37.50 for one day of climbing with shoe rental for two people ($44 value)
- $70.50 for one day of climbing with shoe rental for four people ($88 value)
- $83 for a three-day pass for one person and a one-hour private training session ($131 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Call ahead for minors. Must call ahead for private training session. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Spot Bouldering Gym
With their indoor facility, The Spot Bouldering Gym has built its reputation upon a mountain of lofty numbers:
- 15,000 square feet of climbing space and bouldering terrain
- 17-foot free-standing boulders and walls
- 200-plus boulder problems, with new ones set weekly
Thanks to that diverse range of challenges, The Spot has cemented itself as a haven for climbers of all abilities. What's more, it models some of its routes and obstacles after some of the most-famous bouldering sites in the world, including Fontainebleau, Hueco Tanks, and Yosemite. A spacious workout area with free weights and cardio machines also resides under The Spot's roof, as does a refreshments area complete with tap beers from local breweries.