What You'll Get
- $8 for one green-seat ticket (up to $16 value)
- View the seating chart
Buffalo vs. Indianapolis
- Friday, April 13, at 6:05 p.m.
- Saturday, April 14, at 1:05 p.m.
- Sunday, April 15, at 1:05 p.m.
Buffalo vs. Louisville
- Monday, April 16, at 6:05 p.m. (postponed)
- Tuesday, April 17, at 6:05 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 18, at 12:05 p.m. (doubleheader as makeup of April 16 game)
Buffalo vs. Pawtucket
- Friday, April 27 at 6:05 p.m.
- Saturday, April 28 at 1:05 p.m.
- Sunday, April 29 at 1:05 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2018. Redeem starting 4/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Buffalo Bisons
Despite spending most of their 125-plus-year history as a minor-league organization, the Bisons began play as a major-league club from 1879–85. All told, nearly 3,000 players and managers have donned the Bisons uniform, including 20 who have been immortalized in the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Currently, the Bisons compete every summer for an International League title, as well as the Thruway Cup—a regional- and bragging rights–based trophy chased by the Bisons, the Rochester Red Wings, and the Syracuse Chiefs. The Bisons have done half of their competing since 1988 at Coca-Cola Field, which boasts the largest video board in the minors and an infield kept moist by hoses that spray water and not soda as the field’s name would suggest.