Choose Between Two Options
- $64 for a three-course dinner for two; valid Sunday-Thursday (up to $103 value)
- $128 for a three-course dinner for four; valid Sunday-Thursday (up to $206 value)
For each person, dinner includes:
- One appetizer, soup, or salad (up to $15 value)
- Entree with a choice of regular side (up to $29 value)
- Dessert (up to $7.50 value)
Click to see the menu.
Third & Main is closed on Mondays; click here for hours and directions.
Third and Main: Historic Restaurant and Tavern
Though much has changed in Aurora since 1891, one thing has remained the same: the bar inside the former Coachlight building. The facility now houses Third and Main: Historic Restaurant and Tavern. There, the building's original liquor license hangs behind the 122-year-old bar while black-and-white photographs strewn throughout the 60-seat main dining room conjure more memories of the past.
To summon guests back to the present, chefs plate housemade, creative American dishes crafted with locally sourced and sustainable ingredients. They stuff patties of certified Angus beef and freshly ground short ribs with mushrooms and blue cheese, and toss creamy ranch, tomatoes, and bacon into BLT-inspired salads, to be paired with a selection from their extensive craft beer list. In addition to the dining area, meals unfold on a bi-level patio that surrounds up to 90 patrons with southern-style garden fixtures such as flower boxes full of blooms.