All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Glass-Screen Repair for iPhone 5, 5c, or 5s
- Glass-Screen Repair for iPhone 6
- Glass-Screen Repair for iPad 2, 3, or 4
- Glass-Screen Repair for iPad Mini 1, 2, or 3, or iPad Air 1
- Glass-Screen Repair for iPhone 6+
- Glass-Screen Repair for iPhone 6s
- Glass-Screen Repair for iPhone 7
- Glass-Screen Repair for iPhone 7+
- Glass-Screen Repair for iPhone 8
- Glass-Screen Repair for iPhone 8 +
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Glass repair only; extra charges may apply for broken LCD, bent frame, water damage, or if any other part is broken other than glass digitizer. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at listed locations. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
There are many reasons why iFixScreens.com is becoming one of America's fastest growing smartphone- and tablet-repair franchises. First of all, its technicians are remarkably fast. For cracked touchscreens (on just about every make and model of Apple or Android device), customers simply drop off the blemished device device and the technicians restore the factory sheen within 1–2 hours. Then there's iFix's service itself, which comes with a 90-day warranty on all smartphone repairs and parts installed. Plus, the techs are also adept at fixing issues with LCD TVs, game consoles, Macbooks, PCs, and laptops.