All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 8 hours ago
Reviewed 5 days ago
· Reviewed May 1, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $4.99 for one eyebrow threading session ($9 value)
- $13.99 for three eyebrow threading sessions ($27 value)
- $14.99 for one full face threading session ($25 value)
Store timing : Monday to Saturday 10am to 7 pm, Sunday 10am to 4pm
Four Things a Brow Stylist Knows Best
There’s an art to creating flattering eyebrows. Here are some of the guidelines a stylist follows to get brows looking full and natural.
1. The eyebrow shape should follow the natural brow line. Be it straight, curved, or arched, your original brow shape will be the one that works best with your facial structure and any accessories you came packaged with. Of course, that doesn’t mean all hairs are where you want them. A brow stylist will often begin by getting rid of any hairs that fall below that line before they continue shaping.
2. Brows’ starting and ending points are set in bone. The inner edge of your eyebrows should start where the outside of your nose meets the brow bone. Plucking too far in makes brows appear too short, a common at-home mistake that can take weeks to remedy. To get a preview of where your brows should end, place the tip of a pencil at the outside of your nostril and angle it so that it touches the outer corner of the eye. Where the pencil touches the brow bone is where the outer brow edge should stop.
3. Your brow artist will look you straight in the eye. That’s in order to pinpoint the outer edge of your eye’s iris. The highest part of the arch should hit right above it, and everything beyond that point begins to taper off.
4. Plucking isn’t everything. After the shaping is done, it’s time for a different kind of artistry. To create a full, smooth look that eliminates any suspicion that your brows got in a fight with each other, the stylist may go back in to sharpen or soften angles or fill in thinner areas with a brow pencil or powder.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment suggested. Walk-ins accepted. Younger than 15 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. New customers only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.