About this business
From Our Editors
When Black’s Dairy building was built in 1940, its sole purpose was to produce milk for people in the surrounding community. Though the horse carts no longer make their rounds to the neighborhoods, the building still serves to nourish the members of the community. Guest instructors frequently host classes at the working art studio, sharing their expertise in mediums such as glass, metal, and clay. Students can flex their creative sides in workshops on topics such as glass fusing, glass blowing, clay throwing, and basic metal welding while also socializing with Art in the Dairy’s chickens or Franklin, the studio’s goat-in-residence.