All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- About the course: Participants learn about lighting and compositional techniques as well as camera’s technical settings.
- Class available on the following dates:
- January 5 (9:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m.)
- January 19 (9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- February 9 (9:30 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.)
- February 16 (9:30 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.)
- March 9 (9:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m.)
- March 16 (9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
- What to bring: a DSLR camera, the manual for the camera, at least one empty and formatted memory card, a journal or notebook
- About the instructors: All instructors are professional photographers.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Light Factory
Photographers, filmmakers, and fans of both art forms unite at the Light Factory, a buzzing cultural center on Charlotte's Central Avenue. Here, visionaries of all stripes have the chance to express their creativity amid the acclaimed—and oftentimes, infamous—images that line the gallery walls.
In addition to attending events and gathering for exhibitions, folks interested in improving their own skills can enroll in the Light Factory's array of classes. During these sessions, students learn about black-and-white photography, portraiture, and how to handle DSLR cameras, which are especially difficult to house train.