All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Barre-based class is a unique combination of postures inspired by ballet and yoga with a series of isometric holds combined with high reps of small range movements to elongate and tone your major muscle groups.
- Cross-training classes are a unique mix of high-intensity cardio, functional movement, and both weighted and non-weighted exercises.
- Yoga-Pilates classes focus on balance, strength, and cardiovascular fitness through stretching, strength training, and dynamic movement to improve overall fitness levels.
- View the class schedule
- BRIK Bootcamp is not included in the voucher purchase
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. BRIK Bootcamp is not included in the voucher purchase. Must activate by expiration date on voucher; 1-month option expires 30 days from activation date; 10-class and 2-month options expire 60 days from activation date. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kaia FIT
Exercise is challenging, and people frequently give up on their fitness routines. How do you keep clients motivated?
A combination of intense muscle confusion workouts with nutritional guidance and constant support from our certified coaches separates Kaia FIT from other programs. We provide personal training in a group atmosphere to make you feel safe and comfortable at any level. We never repeat workouts, since routine is the enemy to muscle growth and weight loss.
What is a typical session of your program or class like for a student?
In every session, we offer classes for all ages & fitness levels that build on one another to accomplish real results. Members will receive ongoing nutritional guidance in a supportive atmosphere. Our classes are exciting and fun, leaving you exhilarated with lasting energy throughout the day. You will accomplish goals you never thought possible with Kaia and make friends to last a lifetime!
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
They can call Carol, the owner and head coach, anytime with questions. After teaching fitness for 14 years, she believes this approach is the best way to get in shape.
- Equipment: Kettle-bells, jump rope, yoga mats, resistance bands, and much more for all levels.
- Students should bring: Yoga mat and water
- Average class length: 60 minutes
- Number of Staff: 1–9
- Class location: Mix of indoor and outdoor classes
- Established: 2014
- Registration required: Yes
- Good for beginners: Yes
- Guests allowed: No
- Parking: Parking lot