Inviting eatery serves comforting American fare like burgers, club sandwiches, and boneless wings
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $6.75 for $10 worth of lunch ($10 value)
- $11.50 for $20 worth of dinner for two people or more ($20 value)
Check out the menu here
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid for dine-in only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not to be combined with any other offers or in house specials. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zoned Out Bar And Grill
Zoned Out Bar And Grill aims to provide visitors with a fun atmosphere and classic southern and American fare. The former is accomplished with standup shows at The Comedy Zone, a comedy club located in Zoned Out's building, and the latter is evident with a glance at the chef's specials.
- Honey-mustard chicken: A pair of chicken breasts are seasoned and grilled alongside mushrooms, then drizzled in honey-mustard sauce and served with a choice of two sides.
- Spare ribs: Tender, meaty spare ribs are smothered in Zoned Out's signature Carolina-style gold barbecue sauce, then plated beside homemade slaw, fries, and hush puppies.
- Shrimp and grits: Sautéed rock shrimp is combined with kielbasa, onions, monterey jack and cheddar cheese, and creamy grits in a garlic-basil-butter sauce and served with garlic points for a sumptuous dish.