What You'll Get
- Two Tickets to Whimsical Occasions Bridal Show
- Four Tickets to Whimsical Occasions Bridal Show
- Eight Tickets to Whimsical Occasions Bridal Show
Choose from the following dates and locations:
- All shows are on Sunday’s from 1:00-4:00.
- September 24, 2017 ~ Weber’s Inn - 3050 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- October 15, 2017 ~ Total Sports Complex – Wedding Wars! – 22777 Farmington Rd. Farmington, MI 48336
- November 12, 2017 ~ The Inn at St. John’s - 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
- January 14, 2018 ~ The San Marino Club - 1685 E. Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48083
- January 21, 2018 ~ Renaissance Baronette Hotel (near 12 Oaks Mall) – 27790 Novi Road, Novi , MI 48377
- February 18, 2018 ~ The Inn at St. John’s - 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170
- March 4, 2018 ~ Zuccaro Banquet & Catering – 46601 Gratiot Ave. Chesterfield Twp., MI 48051
- March 18, 2018 ~ The Iroquois Club – 43248 N. Woodward Avenue, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Plan your Wedding in ONE DAY! Meet some of the most sought wedding professionals, learn creative ideas, and receive exclusive discounts.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 18, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Valid only for option purchased. Promotional value good for 1 show only. Redemption location relative to venue. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Whimsical Occasions
Whimsical Occasions is a wedding wonderland. Every corner bursts with floral arrangements in soft pastel colors, elegant white dresses, and platters stacked with reception-ready sweet treats. At this comprehensive wedding expo, brides-to-be can plan their their wedding from proposal to honeymoon all in one location. Brides and grooms can talk with vendors, many of whom are offering day-only specials, and book their services at the show. This helps save time and money traveling to the vendors' individual locations.
Top vendors from across the local Detroit metro area showcase everything from bridal fashions and decor to jewelry, invitations, flowers, and photography. Display tables showcase on-trend color swatches, and ideas for centerpieces, favors, linens, flatware, stemware, gifts, wine, and more. Whether you have no idea where to start or are looking for the perfect cake to hide the rings in, the event can point you in the right direction.