What You'll Get
- $12 for general admission for two plus queso and chips (up to $24.50 value)
- $22 for general admission for four plus queso and chips (up to $44.50 value)
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming acts
Loonees Comedy Corner requires a two-item minimum food or drink purchase per person, not included with this Groupon.
- Zoltan (September 14–16): Winner of Seattle International Comedy Competition.
- Alvin Williams (September 21–23): A veteran of comedy festivals across the country, the quick-witted Alvin Williams hosts both nights.
- Patrick Garrity (September 28–30): A lifelong veteran of standup, Patrick Garrity is a familiar face on the club circuit and has amassed a sizable following on Youtube.
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Two item minimum purchase required. Not valid for special events. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Loonees Comedy Corner
A Hirschfield-style line drawing of George Burns dominates the brick wall of the Loonees stage. The good-natured caricature—complete with the comedian's trademark round glasses and enormous cigar—watches over modern comics as they launch their best lines into the crowd, from legendarily offbeat comedian and actor Tom Green to hyperactive J.J. "Dy-no-mite!" Walker from Good Times. Appetizers, sandwiches, and desserts comprise the menu, which visitors peruse before the spotlight sets the stage aglow.