What You'll Get
- Complete Invisalign treatment package. Includes:
- Complete Invisalign treatment
- Teeth bleaching
- Comprehensive exam, oral cancer screening, and x-rays
Dental cleaning (not included) must be complete before teeth bleaching
Invisalign straightens teeth with a series of clear, removable, and custom aligners. The process begins at the dentist’s office, where, during an initial exam, the doctor snaps x-rays and takes impressions of the upper and lower teeth. In the Invisalign lab, technicians craft a set of up to 48 transparent aligners made to the patient’s exact specifications. Patients wear the removable aligners for 6–18 months, changing them every two weeks and only removing them while eating or brushing.
Throughout the treatment, patients return to the dentist’s office for routine checkups to ensure teeth continue to shift into their proper places. Read the Invisalign FAQs here.
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option and location purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Important Patient Disclosure. Dental cleaning is not included, but must be complete before teeth bleaching. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Florida Smile Studio
Florida Smile Studio's mission is to ensure every client walks out the door not only healthy looking and feeling their best:
- General and Emergency Dentistry services ensure that oral health is always accounted for, whether in an annual checkup calls for a routine cleaning or a sudden accident demands immediate care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry, including veneers and Invisalign clear braces, leave smiles looking bolder and brighter.
- Sedation Dentistry requires specialized training, the kinds that Florida Smile Studio's team has, which allows patients with dental anxiety to be safely and comfortably get their oral-health needs taken care of without the needless stress.
- Implant Dentistry ensures that tooth replacement is possible, mostly in just one day.