From Our Editors
The Henry Ford celebrates the people and ideas that shaped American history, from its earliest days to its present. The sprawling complex covers both indoor and outdoor spaces?Henry Ford Museum and Ford Rouge Factory as well as the 80-acre Greenfield Village.
- Focus: everything America, from kitchen appliances to airplanes
- Size: a nine-acre building with 40-foot ceilings and more than a dozen massive exhibits
- Eye Catcher: the Allegheny Locomotive?at 600 tons, this is one of the largest locomotives ever built
- Permanent Mainstay: Driving America, where guests interact with 18 kiosks and full-size automobiles from every era
- Don't Miss: The Kennedy Presidential Limousine?the same vehicle in which President Kennedy was assassinated on November 22, 1963