All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Escape Room Game for Two
- Escape Room Game for Four
- Private Escape Room Game for Up to Eight
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Online reservations required. Subject to availability. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled game. Not redeemable during the month of October. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jail Break Code 9
Jail Break Code 9 doesn't need to create any special rooms for its unique escape games. Instead, it set up shop inside a real 1876 jail house for maximum realism. Once inside, guests will have just 60 minutes to figure out a way out, battling not only their wits but their fears. Scenarios—which are not intended for kids—utilize lights, sounds, and props to heighten each experience.
- Revenge of the Barker Mob: You'd think that after the feared Baker crime family was finally apprehended things would quiet down. But it doesn't take long before they concoct a scheme to not only bust out, but take the whole town hostage. From their jailhouse base they are rounding up citizens for torture and execution. Citizens like you. If you hope to escape their reign of terror you'll have to find hidden puzzles and crack enigmatic codes before they reach your locked cell.
- Dr. Rubenstein's Human Experiments: When a brilliant government scientist goes rogue, no one is safe. Rubenstein has set up a secret base inside the Old Paulding County Jail, and each night releases bands of mind-less zombies. Captured passersby can expect a fate worse than death as he subjects them to his inhuman experiments. When you and your team stumble upon his plot, you'll have to race against the clock or become part of his growing zombie army.
- Interviews with Butch: A job interview goes horribly wrong when you and your team are knocked out cold. When you wake up, you're in the county jail. Handcuffed to the cold, steel bars. You'll have to work together to make your escape, lest you die lost and forgotten in the old dungeon.