About this Business
- HoursSunClosedMon-Thu11:00 AM - 10:00 PMFri-Sat11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
From Our Editors
Byte Restaurant effortlessly fuses classic and contemporary elements throughout its space and cuisine. For example, the American bistro's decor is decidedly modern, but still fits in nicely with its historic downtown DeLand neighbors. To complement the interior's clean lines and vivid colors, Byte's chefs craft contemporary renditions of traditional menu items.
Creative Twists on Classic Dishes
- Crispy, beer-battered green beans offer diners an alternative to traditional fries and prime appetites.
- Asian-inspired nachos include ingredients from across the continent, such as Korean-style pulled pork, pickled ginger, and chili-spiced mayo tempered by creamy mozzarella.
- A cream sauce featuring lemon, shallot, and capers lends the menu's fish and chips a distinct tang.
- Rather than a more commonly used white meat the chefs' pot pie opts for Maple Leaf Farms duck, leeks, and a combination of peas, pearl onions, and carrots.
- House-cut sirloin steaks arrive topped with braised cipollini onions, mushroom and red-wine sauce, and the sweet crunch of candied bacon.
Help Us Improve This Page
See something wrong?