All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm Volbella XC injections: lips and vertical lip lines
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Additional fee for additional units or services purchased. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Inspire Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa
At Inspire Cosmetic Surgery & Med Spa, a highly experienced staff helps clients achieve the look of their dreams. The center is a one-stop shop for both cosmetic surgery and noninvasive beauty services, with three onsite operating rooms, private consultation suites, and a med spa all under one roof.
The bright and modern space is home to a team of board-certified plastic surgeons, who rely on state-of-the-art technology during face-lifts, rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, and more. But there's also a wealth of nonsurgical options to refresh and revitalize: injectable fillers target wrinkles and other signs of age, and laser skin procedures take aim at sun damage, unsightly spider veins, and unwanted hair.