What You'll Get
- Admission for Two, Valid Tuesday-Thursday Only
- Admission for Two, Valid Any Day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 15, 2018. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Must use in 1 visit, no cash or credit back. Not valid 12/18/17-12/31/17 or 1/15/18. Valid only for option purchased and days of the week listed. Not available for online purchases. Not to be used in conjunction with other discounts. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Motown Museum
It's been over 55 years since Berry Gordon established Motown Record Company in 1959. That doesn't mean that Gordon's soulful, upbeat music has come to an end. In fact, at the Motown Museum, it's thriving. Founded in 1985 by Berry's sister Esther, the museum pays homage to the distinct style that defined the music of artists like the Temptations and Stevie Wonder, with authentic Motown artifacts, photographs, and other incredible memorabilia.
- Location: The museum is housed in "Hitsville U.S.A", Gordon's original Motown Records' location, assuring a uniquely authentic experience for all its visitors
- Current Exhibit: Boulevard to Broadway explores Gordon's challenges and triumphs in building a music empire in the racially divided world of the '60s.
- Studio A: Surrounded by original instruments and equipment, visitors stand in the exact spot where their favorite artists, like the Supremes and Marvin Gaye, recorded their hit singles.
- Don't Miss: Michael Jackson's famed sparkling gloves and the restored upper flat above the studio where Gordon lived with his family