From Our Editors
- 25-yard range with two shooting bays and 12 total lanes at Norcross
- Two 25-yard ranges with 11 total lanes and one 35-yard range with 5 lanes for a combined total of 16 lanes at Sandy Springs
- Automatic target retrievals at both locations
- Semiautomatics, including an AR-15
- Fully automatics, including an MP5 (Sandy Springs only)
At a Glance
Owners Robyn Marzullo and Cara Workman have made an impact in the world of firearms training. Robyn was profiled by CBS 46 for her efforts to make inexperienced shooters and new comers feel more comfortable on the range, while still catering to shooters with more experience. The female owners strive to empower women and take steps to make certain that ladies can become more involved in the firearms community, which include hiring female instructors, scheduling women-only handgun-fundamental classes, and implementing a Ladies Day at the range to provide a comfortable learning experience. Their team's other sessions welcome men and women, with training in defensive techniques and more specialized firearms, including AR-15 rifles. Both locations also offer a variety of training in defensive techniques, fire arms safety, private events, and a full retail area. Wheelchair accessible lanes are available.