A behind-the-scenes look and a taste of the crafters process
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Brewery Tour for Two, Complimentary Tastings, and One Full Pour
- Brewery Tour for Four, Complimentary Tastings, and One Full Pour
- Complimentary tastings
- One full pour per person
Tours run the first and third Friday of every month at 7 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Durty Bull Brewing Company
Durty Bull Brewing Company opened in fall of 2016, making it a newcomer on the Raleigh-Durham craft-beer scene. Despite the brewery's youth, however, it boasts some impressive numbers.
- 6,084-square-foot brewery and taproom, where the team brews and pours sour and barrel-aged beers
- 1 rotating beer series: Your Turn Series, which allows each of the brewery's owners to show off their creativity
- 6 days a week, visitors can swing by the taproom for sips of experimental ales and lagers
- 10%—the ABV in Durty Bull's vanilla- and coffee-scented wood-aged baltic porter
- 3 hop varieties—columbus, summit, and nugget—are used to make the brewery's brettanomyce sdouble IPA