All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Whiskey tour and tasting for two
- Whiskey University for two
- Single-barrel experience for two with take-home bottle
The tour and tasting includes a tasting glass and sampling of spirits along with a behind-the-scene look at how everything is made. Tours take place on Saturdays at 1 p.m., 3 p.m., and 5 p.m. Reservations are required.
Learn about the history of whiskey—from ancient Egypt to American bourbon—during Whiskey University. The class includes a tasting glass.
Make your own barrel of bourbon whiskey from start to finish during the single-barrel experience. This 8- to 10-hour experience is spread out over two days, and ends with taking home a bottle of your un-aged spirit. The experience includes lunch for both days, a tasting snifter, a bottle of the un-aged spirit, and a limited-edition shirt.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Mystic Farm and Distillery
- One of a kind: the only place in the Triangle were you can see handmade, small-batch bourbon go directly from the fields to the bottle
- See it all: regular tours let spirit aficionados experience the distilling process first hand
- Taste the difference: unique bourbon gives off notes of candied orange, hints of mint, and a finish complete with toffee and a wisp of ginger
- A learning moment: Classes expand on such topics as whiskey's ancient history and how to make your own barrel of bourbon whiskey from start to finish