All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $42 for $189 toward a complete pair of eyeglasses
- $59.50 for an eye exam and $189 toward a complete pair of eyeglasses ($254 value)
- $53.50 for $329 toward two complete pairs of eyeglasses
- $70.50 for an eye exam and $329 toward two complete pairs of eyeglasses ($374 value)
- $85 for a 5-year PEL Membership ($1,075 value)
A wide variety of high-performance spectacle lenses clear things up for all types of eyes, and the frame selection includes models from brands such as Gucci, Hugo Boss, Vera Wang, and Juicy Couture. Frames start at $129, basic plastic eyeglass lenses start at $60, and shatterproof polycarbonate eyeglass lenses with UV protection are $75.
5-year PEL Membership includes
- One comprehensive eye exam per year
- $150 toward one complete pair of eyeglasses per year
- 20% off an annual contact lens package per year
- 50% off other complete eyeglass purchases
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option and location purchased. Appointment required for eye exam options. Not valid for contact exams, contact fittings, contact contact lenses, or athletic eyewear. No cash back. Not valid with 3rd party vision insurance. Valid insurance benefits may be used for eye exam but may not be used toward eyeglass frames or lenses. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Philadelphia Eyeglass Labs
In the words of the late Dr. Daniel Messinger, whose daughter and granddaughter now helm Philadelphia Eyeglass Labs, “We’ve been doing this for 100 years—we must be doing something right.” Overseen by the fourth and fifth generation of family that founded the company in 1888, the sense of history carries over into its opticians’ daily practice—they’ve been seeing many of their clients for decades, and bestow fast emergency services upon them whenever a client damages a lens or tries to stretch their frames to fit a family portrait inside. The personalized attention heaped upon each customer shines through in the services provided, which include technicians that grind and surface all lenses on-site in the flagship location’s lab, often fitting them into frames for next-day pick-up.