All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 9 hours ago
Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed May 19, 2018
What You'll Get
- C$9.99 for one dozen pre-assorted mini-cupcakes at the 82 Ave. NW location (C$18.85 value)
Gluten-free options and vegan options are available pre-order; gluten-free varieties are an additional $3.00 per order.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid on 2/12–2/14 or 5/8–5/10. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Flirt Cupcakes: A Business Made from Scratch
A ritual unfolds each morning at Flirt Cupcakes. Bakers arrive, assemble their ingredients, and make at least 12 cupcake flavours from scratch—not to mention a special flavour of the month. Below are just a few of their creations:
Sweet Georgia Brown
* Brown sugar and cinnamon cake
* Cream cheese icing
* Sweetenin' sand (AKA sugar)
Vegan Cookies & Cream
* Vegan chocolate cake
* Vegan vanilla icing
* Oreo baked inside
* Marble cake
* Creamy coffee frosting
* Chocolate covered coffee bean
* Vanilla or chocolate cake
* Venezuelan chocolate frosting
* European chocolate topping
- Gluten-free options
- Made without additives or anti-matter
- Custom orders available for birthdays, weddings, and other events
- 5"-10" cakes
Giving Back to the Community
Owners Michelle LeMoignan and Brianna Vallet grew up in Edmonton, and they have deep affection for their community. To demonstrate this, they donate each day's leftover cupcakes to local charities. They also participate in fundraisers for organizations such as Little Warriors and YESS.