Restaurant offers authentic Mediterranean dishes, such as chicken shawarma, gyros, tabouleh salad, Baba Ghannoug, and falafel
What You'll Get
- Type of cuisine: Mediterranean
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open; valid for dine-in or takeout.
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Cannot be combine with any other offers, Happy Hour specials or promotions. Tax and gratuity not included. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Shako Mako Grill
Shako Mako Grill serves fast-casual fare with a Mediterranean twist. Read on to learn more about a few of the standout menu items.
- Appetizers: There's a wealth of options to start off meals, whether its dips such as baba ghanouj and cilantro-jalapeño and roasted red-pepper hummus or tabbouleh filled with diced tomatoes, onions, parsley, mint, and cracked wheat.
- Sandwiches: Vegetarians can enjoy handhelds filled with seasoned, deep-fried falafel spheres. But there are plenty of meaty options, too, including beef and lamb shawarma, flavorful gyro meat, and shish-kebab bites.
- Entrees: Diners can enjoy a hearty meal with entrees including the daily combo, whose plate is filled with meat kofta kebabs, gyros, chicken shawarma and grilled chicken, and falafel alongside a salad pita bread, and fluffy rice.