From Our Editors
There's plenty of pasta to choose from at Noodles & Company, where the menu offerings span the globe. There are more than 120 combinations with 500 calories or less from Penne Rosa with shrimp to Bangkok Curry with Seared Chicken. The 14 fresh vegetables on our menu that are prepared and chopped fresh every day - as well as locally grown ingredients.
- Italy: If there's one country best known for it's pasta, it's Italy. That's why the menu features numerous Italian dishes, including the penne rosa, made with penne noodles, mushrooms, tomatoes, and spinach in a spicy tomato-cream sauce.
- Japan: Caramelized udon noodles are accompanied by broccoli, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, and black sesame seeds in a sweet soy sauce, then garnished with sprouts and cilantro to form the spicy japanese pan noodles.
- Korea: The spicy korean beef noodles ramen noodles are tossed in a sweet and spicy Korean-style gochujang sauce and paired with naturally raised steak and tons of leafy green vegetables.
- Thailand: The Bangkok curry sees sweet coconut curry sauce smothered over rice noodles and a mélange of vegetables, including broccoli, carrots, red bell peppers, red onion, mushrooms, and cabbage.
- United States: The decadent barbecue pork mac 'n' cheese combines two American comfort foods with creamy mac 'n' cheese and tender, slow-braised naturally raised pork augmented by crispy jalapeños and barbecue sauce.