All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $22.50 for a tour for two people plus two beer flights, one pint glass, and one growler ($36.97 value)
- $44.50 for a tour for four people plus four beer flights, two pint glasses, and two growlers ($73.94 value)
Each beer flight includes six 4-oz. tastings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Brewery tour by reservation only. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Granite Falls Brewing Company
They've been bottling delicious drinks at the historic 47 Duke Street in Granite Falls for more than a century. What once served as a hub for regional soda such as Sun Drop and Cheerwine now acts as the home of Granite Falls Brewing Company. The switch from soft drinks to the harder stuff isn't the only update; in addition to vats of hop-forward beers, the brewery is also home to a gastropub that offers updated takes on burgers, pizza, and shareable bar apps.
You'll want a beer to go with that delicious food, of course. Check out some of Granite Falls' favorite brews:
- Hoppalachia IPA: Granite Falls' flagship brew combines the instantly recognizable flavor of Cascade, Simcoe, and Citra hops into a heady, floral IPA (6.7% ABV)
- Knotty Gurl Blonde Ale: This sessionable brew is light and refreshing, with 2-row malt and Tettnanger hops adding just a touch of pleasant complexity (4% ABV)
- Castle Stormer Scottish Ale: What began as a limited-run beer is now a year-round favorite, a promotion that's a almost as impressive as the ritual surrounding its making (it involves bagpipes, toffee, and an 18th-century Bible from Edinburgh) (8.2% ABV)