All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Free admission for children under 12
- Times: 11 a.m.–9 p.m. on both days
- Transportation: paid parking under festival grounds and free street parking (on first come first serve basis) available
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 18, 2018. Limit 25 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Turkish Fest
Turkish Fest is a two-day celebration of Turkish culture and traditions. It started a quarter-century ago, and today, it brims with entertainment, art, food, and other important aspects of Turkish culture. Here's what to expect when you stop by:
- Entertainment: Live music and dance performances featuring world–renowned Turkish folk dance group TUANA.
- Grand Bazaar: This area will feature more than 20 booths and stands stocked with handcrafted goods and souvenirs.
- Food: Chefs dole out an array of Turkish munchies, including kebab, doner, falafel, grape leaves, and more.
- Arts and Crafts: Pieces on display will include water marbling, pottery, calligraphy, plate painting, and ceramics
- Kids Corner: This special area just for children brims with fun activities, from music and dancing to face painting and jewelry making.
- World Pavilion: Turkey won't be the only country celebrating that weekend—in the World Pavilion, numerous other cultural organizations will showcase their offerings, including Ukraine, Russia, and Pakistan.