All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· October 30, 2017
· October 29, 2017
· October 29, 2017
What You'll Get
- What’s included in the party option: 120 minutes of Open Jump, 60 minutes in a private party room, two large pizzas, unlimited fountain drinks (choice of three flavors) while in the party room, dedicated party host, paper products, special gift for the Birthday Child
- Summer pass voucher must be redeemed at the location purchased to be activated. Once active, jump pass includes: Daily jump for 90-Minutes at any of the three Indianapolis locations and 10% off Fuel Zone purchases and merchandise.
- Sky Zone features attractions such as wall-to-wall trampolines, Warrior Course, dodgeball, Skyslam, Sky Ladder, Sky Joust, and Warped Wall.
- Is there a parents’ area?: yes
- Sky Zone socks not included
- Valid only at Sky Zone Indy South location
- See the calendar.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only at Sky Zone Indy South location. Walk-in customers only for jump time. Sky Zone socks required but not included in promotional price; available for $3.00 per pair. Jump passes are only valid during open jump and not valid for GLOW Events. Reservation required 7 days in advance for birthday parties, not valid for existing reservations, and must redeem before expiration date. Must complete online waiver; under 18 must be completed by parent or legal guardian. Tax is not included in purchase and must be paid at the time of check-in. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Sky Zone
Inside each Sky Zone location, a wall-to-wall half-pipe made entirely of trampolines gives children and adults a venue where they can safely hop, bounce, and somersault to their hearts' content. The vast, taut, springy flooring doesn't end at the walls, but instead the trampolines continue upward to form angles perfect for crawling up, springing off, or sliding down.
Visitors can find their inner ninja on the three-lane Warrior Course and Warped Walls, meander along the bounceable terrain in the open trampoline arena, throw themselves into giant stunt quality airbags, or sharpen their competitive edge in trampoline-assisted sports such as dodgeball.