What You'll Get
- $32 for one ticket in the orchestra (rows X–Z) (up to $53.48 value)
- $39 for one ticket in the orchestra (rows R–S) or grand tier (rows D–E) (up to $64.98 value)
- View the seating chart
- Where You’ve Heard His Work: Ira Glass discovered David Sedaris doing public readings of his diaries, which detailed his time working in Santa’s Village at Macy’s in New York. Since then, David has been a frequent fixture on Ira’s podcast This American Life.
- Where You’ve Read His Work: A bestselling author, David has a number of books of personal essays, including Naked and Me Talk Pretty One Day. Recently his works have ventured into more fictional lands, like 2010’s Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk: A Modest Bestiary, in which he penned a series of Aesopian fables for contemporary readers.
- What to Expect: David regales audiences with true-life tales from an eclectic life. Whether his topic is his childhood in Raleigh, his remarkably odd odd jobs, or his attempts to learn French on the fly in a tiny village, he brings a signature blend of wit and warmth, shrouded in a thin veneer of cattiness.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/24 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.