All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $80 for 18 holes of golf for two with a cart rental, valid Saturday–Sunday ($96 value)
- $160 for 18 holes of golf for four with a cart rental, valid Saturday–Sunday ($192 value)
- $67 for 18 holes of golf for two with a cart rental, valid Monday–Friday ($76 value)
- $133 for 18 holes of golf for four with a cart rental, valid Monday–Friday ($152 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Weekend options only valid noon-close. Weekday options valid 6am to 8am and 11am to 2pm. Not valid for outings or leagues. Must be used in one visit, and may not be split. Must call to book tee time - rules and regulations on course website. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Bristol Oaks Golf Club
Bristol Oaks Golf Club opened in 1964. That same year, Gary Player set a course record that stands to this day. Though it's probably impossible to match one of the game's greatest players shot-for-shot, golfers can still give it their best while working around the 18-hole, par 72 course. Along the way, they'll encounter fairways lined with mature trees, as well as water hazards that come into play on three holes. Away from the course, golfers can also get some practice in on a large chipping area, a putting green, and a driving range outfitted with lights in case anyone puts out the sun with an errant shot.
Course at a Glance
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total of 6,431 yards from the tips
- Four tees per hole