All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Ticket option for kids aged 6 and under
- Free admission for children under 2
- Click to see the open jump schedule.
- What’s included?
- Two hours of party time: first hour on the trampolines, second hour in the party room
- Full access to entire park including main court, airbag, and dodgeball courts
- One free one-hour jump pass for the birthday boy/girl; good for a future visit
- One free Max Air T-shirt for the birthday boy/girl
- Plates, plasticware, and napkins
- Guest can bring any drinks, cake, and food they want (excluding alcohol)
- Option to purchase pizza and balloons
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Max Air Trampoline Park
At Max Air Trampoline Park, when kids are bouncing off the walls, that's actually a good thing. Here, both kids and adults unleash the boundless energy in a trampoline park that's got features that make it safer and more fun.
Don't Just Jump
You could just jump for the entire session, and burn a bunch of calories while doing so. But jumpers can also join in a game of in-the-air dodgeball or try for a trampoline-powered slam dunk at the basketball court.
Don't Watch Your Toes
While many trampoline springs like to nibble on toes, the springs here have a double-layer cover so jumpers' feet don't get trapped. And instead of a pit filled with foam or softly toasted marshmallows, guests leap onto an air-filled cushion, which is much easier to disinfect.
Don't Worry About the Kids
A list of rules is worthless if no one pays them any mind. Here, the safety rules are maintained by a well-trained staff who keep an eye on all jumpers to ensure they play safely. This means that non-jumpers can relax, read a book, or meditate on the sounds of laughter coming from the trampolines.