What You'll Get
- One Day Admission for Two People
The 136th annual Bolton Fair takes place Friday–Sunday, August 10–12, 2018.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 12, 2018. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Valid only for option listed. General admission only valid for the 2018 Bolton Fair. Not valid in combination with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. Must use both admissions in one visit. Not valid with other promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Bolton Fair
For over 130 years, The Bolton Fair has presented a small-town, agricultural fair to the Lancaster area. It started off with animal shows and agricultural exhibits, which continue today as the fair's main attractions. Todays' fair—completely run by volunteers—also incorporates additional activities, including a farmers' market, demonstrations, carnival rides, and live entertainment.
- Records's and Burpee Petting Farm: a chance to feed and pet the barnyard animals next to Old MacDonald's Farm barn
- Beer and Wine Garden: offers local samples of beer and wine along with live entertainment
- Midway Ride by Fiesta Shows: rise up to 100 feet above the fair for a thrilling experience
- Cracked Walnuts: a musical duo consisting of Jeff and Jan Ausfahl, who worked together behind the scenes of Broadway and film musicals in New York before moving onto the banjo and penny whistle
- Old Time Lumberjack Show: participants exhibit the skills and strength, of the olde time lumberjacks, in a humorous and educational exhibition of ax chopping and logrolling.
- Demo Derbies: showcase fearless drivers colliding and crashing cars until one is left standing
- Monster Truck Show: Giant trucks fly through the air and crush cars. Expanded grandstand seating provides an up-close view.