An experienced stylist offers body waxing and eyebrow-tinting sessions, helping achieve smooth skin or emphasize facial features
What You'll Get
- Benefits of waxing: A longer-lasting alternative to shaving, waxing typically rids the body of unwanted hairs for two to six weeks. Waxing can also result in finer, softer hair and fewer ingrowns.
- Tips for reducing pain: Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, such as ibuprofen, about 45 minutes before your appointment.
- Type of wax used: blue wax, Berodin
- Hair must be at least 1/4” long.
Brazilian option valid for women only.
- During eyebrow-tinting sessions, technicians apply dye to the eyebrows to help enhance, shape, and define them, lasting about six weeks.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. New customers only. Not valid on federal holidays. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Hair must be at least 1/4" long. Not recommended for those using Accutane, Retin-A, or other AHA glycolic acid products. If tanning allow 72 hours to pass before coming in for waxing. Brazilian option is valid for women only. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Waxing Room
Waxing can be an unpleasant experience at times, but the staff of The Waxing Room cultivates a laid-back environment to keep clients as comfortable as possible. Waxing techs rely on high-quality products, including Berodin blue wax, Billion Dollar Brows, and Serious Serum, which helps treat and prevent dark spots, ingrown hairs, and other blemishes. Men and women are both welcome to visit the salon for any hair-removal needs.